Simple pricing to suit your needs.
What you see is what you get. No hidden extras.
The Front Office SolutionRecruit360 Intelligent Candidate, Client & Job management
FRONT OFFICE RECRUITMENT
Cloud hosted, fully functional recruitment management solution including client & candidate portals and time sheet entry.
- – Subscription fee pricing reductions apply per user as your volume of users increase.
- – Upgrade to FastTrack360 anytime.
- – Free support included.*
- – Optional extra – Add Time & Attendance module with mobile timesheets to your Recruit360 package.
The Complete SolutionRecruit360 + Payroll + Billing
Powerful Cloud hosted service including all Recruit360 functionality, Time & Attendance, client & candidate Self-service Portals, award interpretation, payroll and billing capabilities.
- – Subscription fees are based on the number of Users and the volume of work hours processed annually. Subscription fee pricing reductions apply with volume.
- – Full access to all front, middle, and back office recruitment features.
- – Free support included.*
* Speak to a FastTrack specialist about terms and conditions, and support fair use policy.
Implementation ServicesThe project you need, to get the system you want.
One size doesn’t fit all
- Our system implementations range from Fast Start projects that get you live in no time at all, to highly consultative projects, tailored to individual client requirements. Either way, it’ll be the project you need, to get the system you want.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s the difference between Recruit360 and Fasttrack360?
You can start with Recruit360, and as your business matures or needs change, we can configure the remaining features to take you all the way to FastTrack360. Or, jump in with both feet into the system that does it all, FastTrack360.
What’s the benefit in a single, all-inclusive system, as opposed to multiple integrated systems?
Our experience has shown that compared to the costs of multiple systems and vendors, FastTrack is usually the more cost competitive option, particularly over a long, productive relationship.
How do you charge for Payroll?
As (for example) a single Payroll Unit could be comprised of 2000 hours paid to 1 full time equivalent, or 5 casuals paid 400 hrs each, it’s usually much more cost effective than charging for every timesheet irrespective of the hours worked.
Is FastTrack an Australian Company?
How do your client agreements work?
How do User Licences work?
If someone leaves and is replaced, you simply de-activate the old users licence, and assign a new licence to the replacement. As your total Users will still be consistent with your subscription, there’s no extra costs.
If you need more Users – no drama, we can increase your subscription at any time.
Recruit360 OR FastTrack360.
Which is better value for me?
Offers your business
a solution for
front office recruitment.
Offers your recruitment and staffing business
a complete solution for front, middle and back office;
recruitment, payroll, and billing operations.