POWERFUL SEARCHING SOLUTIONS
Open up your opportunities for matching Candidates, Clients and Job Orders.
FastTrack provides access to the information you own through advanced and user-friendly searching, opening up the widest opportunities for matching Candidates, Clients and Job Orders.
Knowing that the core of a recruitment consultancy is the information it owns, FastTrack’s software packages provide the ultimate in accessibility through its advanced search capability.
The intuitive, user-friendly format encourages consultants to actively search the relational database. Its flexibility opens up the widest opportunities for matching Candidates, Clients and Job Orders.
- Search for clients and prospects, by multiple search criteria — industry, skills requirements, state, consultant and many more.
- Search for client contacts using any number of search criteria, including mail codes and selected text.
- Search work histories to find candidates who may have worked previously for specific organisations, in a particular position, performed specific duties and gained experience in defined skills sets or products.
- Search client and candidate comments to trace action histories for conversations, sales calls, interview details etc.
- Search for candidates by multiple search criteria: name, address, state, phone numbers, e-mail address, birth date, availability type and date, follow-up date, consultant, salary and rate ranges — and many more.
- Search work histories to find candidates who may have worked previously for specific organisations, in a particular position, performing specific duties and gaining experience in defined skills sets or products.
- Search for Job Order assignments by multiple search criteria, including Vacant, Filled or other job status; Temporary, Permanent, Contract or Casual Job Order types; Job Order Start, End or Filled date; Job Order skill requirements; Job Order days and shifts required; search by consultant, or by client at any time.
- Use FastTrack’s powerful and advanced Skill Search using candidates’ personal, demographic and geographic details, skills and work histories.
- Search Job Order referrals to track history for any referral status, such as interviewed or previously short-listed candidates matching a particular Job Order criteria.
- Use the advanced ‘and/or’ search capability, with over 100 different searching combinations available, to produce results within seconds.
- Perform ‘simple-to-complex’ searches within seconds at any time.
- ‘Search within a search’, to further refine current or previous searches.
- Search ‘To Do’ lists at any time to track tasks and task types.
- Perform full (exact) match or partial (wildcard) match on any search.
- Choose from a wide variety of sort options, to further customise the purpose and meaning of the search results.
- Create summarised or detailed recruiting reports, based on any search criteria used at any time.
- Use powerful search facilities based on your own Client/Candidate user-defined customisable fields.
The search capabilities within the FastTrack360 platform are almost endless.