A truly comprehensive recruitment payroll system
FastTrack Recruitment Payroll Manager caters for all payee requirements in the recruitment industry including labour hire, contracting, office and administrative support outsourcing and various temporary services.
FastTrack Recruitment Payroll Manager is a truly comprehensive system that caters for all applications in the recruitment industry including labour hire, contracting, office and administrative support outsourcing and various temporary services. The one simple-to use system caters for both staff and external payees.
- Pay Temps and Contractors.
- Support unlimited job tasks with individual pay rates, charge rates, and pay item types.
- Process by batch or individually.
- Process Timesheets by your own classification.
- Produce batch reports both during and after a Pay run.
- Support unlimited pay item allowances and deductions, with individual pay and charge rates.
- Handle GST, PAYG taxes with ease.
- Have the flexibility to include or exclude PAYG, Payroll Tax, Workcover.
- Manage single or rolling deductions.
- Make deductions and allowances by Job Order assignment or by payee.
- Change bulk rates by task or client to manage pay or award variations.
- Input overtime and shift allowances where required.
- Handle multiple bank accounts for each person.
- Manage taxable and non-taxable allowances.
- Manage Payroll Tax by State.
- Manage tax changes with automatic upgrades.
- Manage superannuation within legislative requirements.
- Invoice client before paying candidate or pay candidate before invoicing client.
- Retrieve ‘last pay’ and YTD details for each person.
- Confirm individual pays to lock pay details.
- Perform ‘total pay’ calculation in real-time prior to confirmation of pay.
- Configure Pay groups and assign pay periods to suit your own business needs.
- Change Pay run at any time, even after confirmation of pays, up until final Pay run Rollover.
- Utilise multiple payslip advice formats, including 1, 2 and 3 per page, for plain paper laser prints or continuous forms printing.
- Generate company payslip and superannuation messages on payslip advices.